Why Did We Launch KLUIO?
There are hundreds of Web Design Firms in the North West, yet we couldn't find any that focused on the technical aspects of website development.
We saw a gap in the market for high-end, high performance Websites and officially launched July 2019 to service this market.
We felt that with our skill set and experience we could help businesses who want their website to generate leads and sales.
We want to work with businesses that want their website to work for them and help them to reach their goals.
What areas do we cover?
We work with clients all over the North West.
By getting to know the demographics in an area we can improve your local marketing strategy even further.
The main areas that we work in are:
Our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy (CSRP)
We create and have committed to our Corporate Social Responsiblity Policy (CSRP).
It makes business sense to have a set of guiding principles and our CSRP is designed to compliment our core business strategy and company values.
We aim to abide by the following principles:-
- Environmental - We strive to be a paperless business and recycle any paper we do use. We use a "green" energy supplier and recycle consumable products where we can. We aim to minimise our impact on the environment during all business activities. Our long term goal is to be carbon neutral.
- Legal - We work hard to ensure that our company (and the work we carry out for our clients) is legally compliant. We will ensure that our sites comply with legal requirements, regulations and applicable codes of conduct / practice.
- Community - We will work with local charities (this year's chosen charity is Derian House Children's Hospice) and charitable organisations to better our local community.
- Team Members - We will support our staff in continual training and development and aim to offer apprenticeships once financially viable.
- Monitor - We will review our CSRP every 6 months to ensure that our business practices are in-line with our commitment.
We aim to add to our CSRP every year, with the ultimate goal of providing the best service possible, in a responsible and fair way.
Our Performance Goals
We thought we would share our goals for the coming year (07/2019 - 07/2020) in the hope that you will join us on our journey.
- 1. Every customer should rate us 5 stars, if they don't then we will do whatever it takes to leave them completely satisfied and get our 5/5 rating.
- 2. Add a minimum of £250,000 in revenue to all of our customer's businesses combined.
- 3. Provide at least 4 free talks on Accessibility on Websites to raise awareness about this largely over-looked part of website design.
- 4. Donate / raise at least £1,000 for charity in our first year (up to £590 already!).
If you like the sound of our goals and CSRP then why not Contact Us to see how we can work together to make the web a better place.
Call: 01772 339 502